Tuesday 18 February 2014

Courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel live, we get the first look at the Guardians of the Galaxy in the full trailer, and it is brilliant.




I had no idea that John C. Reilly or Peter Serafinowicz were in the movie, and here they are in a prominent role in the trailer, nailing the final one liner perfectly. I knew it was going to have that comedy edge to it, much like the original Iron Man movie did, but they've really taken it to the next level here. By the end of the trailer I was beaming and very excited. A proper look at each of the Guardians in action (especially Groot and Rocket!), a few glimpses of Karen Gillan's Nebula squaring off against Gamora it looks like, and a lot of Peter Quill being a dick. Just genius.

This looks like it's shaping up to be my new favourite Marvel movie.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!